STEP 1: REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER (Return Merchandise Authorization)
There are 2 ways to request an RMA:
- Call Customer Service 718.401.0288 Extension 2007
- Email Request Info@Paramountcords.com
When you receive your RMA, you will have options as to how to receive your refund:
- Credit back to your Original Payment Method; or
- Store Credit.
STEP 2: PACK YOUR ITEM
- Place your item in the original manufacturer’s packaging
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Include a brief description of the reason for return and the RMA number.
STEP 3: SHIP YOUR ITEM
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking
number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Paramount Cords & Brackets
2564 Park Ave.
Bronx, NY 10451
Return an item in person
You may return an item to our Returns Department*
at our factory at the location above.
We will take care of the rest for you!
Once our Returns Department has received and inspected your return, your
refund or exchange will be issued.
Questions? The Paramount Cords & Brackets Customer Service Team is here to help
Call 718.401.0288 Extension 2007
Email Customer Service Info@Paramountcords.com